Saturday, June 6, 2009

5th Annual Cornwall Classic


It was overcast and 14 degrees.

I wore a new running shirt.

The 10km course out and back loop.

All little kids from Elliot River school in the 5km.

Stanley Chaisson won the 10km and Jen Nicholson for the top female. I finished in 45:11 and came in 19th out of 40 runners.

Tyler Sellar won the 5km race and Susan Beaton-Trainor for the top female on the field of 97 runners.

Official Result: 19th out of 40
10K in 45 minutes, 11 seconds


Cornwall Classic 2008
Cornwall Classic 2007
Cornwall Classic 2006
Cornwall Classic 2005


More Photos
* My new running shirt *


Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance not cure

2 comments:

Adair said...

Way to go Alex!! Do you race every weekend? I like your new shirt. Did you design it?

Alex Bain said...

I race pretty much every weekend. Sometime Saturday and Sunday. (Race Schedule)

Ralph Smith design my shirts and mom and I helped. My brother made it into a vector file for the printer.