Sunday, May 15, 2011

YMCA Prince Edward Island 5K Family Fun Run/Walk

It was cloud and rain and 9 degrees.

The YMCA Prince Edward Island 5km Family Fun Run/Walk at Emerald. The out and back course on Confederation Trail.

The first 3.5km I lead then Scott Clark join with me. He coached me to run fast and finish sprint.

I won the race by a second and Scott's daughter Kennedy Clark for the top female. I finished in 19:19 and came in 1st out of 24 runners.

I am glad Arnie is back running!

Official Result: 1st out of 24
5K in 19 minutes, 19 seconds



Top 3 Male & Female Runners
Left-Right: Heather Rogers (3rd), Adrien Sherry (2nd), Kennedy Clark (1st)
Scott Clark (2nd), Paul Wright (3rd), Alex Bain (1st)


Arnie's Back!!
Arnie's first run since The Great Canadian Goat Run!

Fabulous Food!
BBQ'd 5K Hamburgers - Lean ground beef
Emerald Grilled Veggies - With Garlic & Balsamic infusion

More Photos


Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance, inclusion, awareness

No comments: