Thursday, April 22, 2010

Working at getting a job

http://redislandgoatfarm.blogspot.com/2010/04/meet-alex.html

On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I went to work at The Great Canadian Soap Company.

On Monday I made bath salts, on Tuesday I packing soap boxes, on Wednesday I unmolded soaps from trays and put on shelves to dry.

I really like working here. There are many different jobs for me to do. If everything work out I will have a job here.

They have goats and make lots of soap and other things from goat's milk.

The Great Canadian Soap Company is in Brackley Beach only 5Km from my home. I could run home from work!

(keep your fingers crossed and we'll let you know if/when the job is officially his. - jypsy)

6 comments:

dinah said...

sounds like a really nice job, I hope it will be permanent, well done!

Adelaide Dupont said...

I also hope it works out, and that you get to run home from work!

Sullivan said...

this is very cool. Thanks for writing it.

Clay said...

That flower soap looks and probably smells so nice, people wouldn't want to actually use it!

It's great to have a job. Congrats and good luck.

Patrick said...

Alex, this sounds like a great idea to me. I hope it works out for you. Hope everything else is going fine too, I keep seeing all of the blog headlines about things you do and Smile.

jypsy said...

It's official! Alex starts work Monday May 17th.