Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rural Raiders Run

It was cloudy and 8 degrees.

The new bib number belt from Elaine and Dianne from Boston. Thank you! I like it alot and now I don't need help pinning my bib on.

The 10km course on road and trail at UPEI and Sherwood and started and ended at Charlottetown Rural.

I finished in 41:57 and came in 10th out of 43 runners. It was second fastest time in 10km run along Wally Rood in 2004 of 40:58.

Kendall MacDonald won the race and Jen Nicholson for the top female. Mark and Kelly McCosham both won 5km race out of 32 runners.

Official Result: 10th out of 43
10K in 41 minutes, 57 seconds
2007 Rural Raiders Run
2006 Rural Raiders Run


This weekend I am member of Team PEI at Cabot Trail Relay in Nova Scotia and I at Leg 13 at 2:02 am.
"The Cabot Trail Relay Race is a 185 mile/298km,
17 stage relay race through some of the most
beautiful scenery in the world...
beginning in Baddeck, Cape Breton, over steep
mountains in the Cape Breton Highlands, through
many small communities around the famous Cabot
Trail, to the gently rolling Margaree Valley."
Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance not cure

No comments: