Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Walt Disney World® Marathon


The Walt Disney World Marathon in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The course on Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The 10 days vacation begins with my mom and PEI Roadrunners on January 5. We arrived Orlando for the first time. I spend a week in Disney's Pop Century Resorts, resignation at Disney Marathon Expo in ESPN World Wide of Sports and I rode rollercoasters and attractions. I run the first corral at 5:35am of 7 corrals. Fredison Costa from Brazil won the full marathon and Renne High from Virginia Beach, Virginia for the top female. It was sunny and 17 degrees. I run 4 Disney Parks with meet Disney characters and attractions on park areas. I finished the full marathonin 3:40:21 and came in 875th out of 13,500+ runners. It was the first run on American soil and I made in top 1000 runners. The last two days at Universal Studios Florida and returning home on January 14. Thank You to all runners, volunteers and followers to supports me at Walt Disney World Marathon!















No comments: