Friday, August 15, 2008

Old Home Week - The Midway & the Gold Cup Trot

I went to the midway on Wednesday. The new ride "The Full Tilt".
That me in a yellow shirt. I had a really good time


It was sun and cloud and 19 degrees.

The Gold Cup Trot course on the parade route before the parade.

I saw Miss Ross (Mrs. Shepherd).

I finished in 21:15 and 13th out of 70 runners.

Keagan Rilling won the race and Madeleine Cummings for the top female.

Official Result: 13th out of 70
5K in 21 minutes, 15 seconds

More Photos

Gold Cup Trot 2007
Gold Cup Trot 2006
Gold Cup Trot 2005
Gold Cup Trot 2004



The Harvest Festival 25Km Run will be held tomorrow at Stanchel.

It is tough hills and countryside.

The weather forecast is a cloudy and sunny and 22 degrees.


Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance not cure

No comments: