Monday, February 4, 2008

Alex Bain runs the Boston Marathon

No.... not "our" Alex Bain, this Alex Bain:

April 19, 2007

Running bandit in the Boston Marathon

I ran the Boston Marathon on Monday, but you'll never see my time listed anywhere, b/c I wasn't a registered runner. I didn't qualify or raise enough money for charity to be given a bib. I had no idea how tight the restrictions would be on me, whether I'd be able to drink from the water stations or anything like that, so I called my buddy who'd run bandit before...
(http://alexbain.typepad.com/32/2007/04/running_bandit_.html)

Alex and Alex have some obvious similarities and reading his blog, his Tumblr (and even his cat Furio's blog) feels like reading the words of a close family member, not a stranger. Might have to look him up someday when "our" Alex Bain runs the Boston Marathon.....

No comments: