Saturday, July 25, 2009

A wet & windy Cox and Palmer Run


It was cloudy and rain and windy and 16 degrees.

The Cox and Palmer Run at Old Charlottetown and Victoria Park.

I wore the shoes from last year prize at the Cox and Palmer run.

Rob Mackenzie won the race and Rebecca Pike for the top female.

Connor McGuire won the 5km race and Alannah MacDonald for the top female.

I finished in 43:05, beating 16 seconds from last year and came in 12th out of 46 runners.

Mark McCosham at Victoria Park for last 2km of race after he finish his 5km.

More Photos (Sorry about the many blurry photos, I think my camera was trying to focus on the raindrops between me and the runners!)

Official Result: 12th out of 46
10K in 43 minutes, 5 seconds
Cox and Palmer Run 2008
Cox and Palmer Run 2007





Cox and Palmer Run Photos 2007-2009

Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance, inclusion, awareness

No comments: