The Great Canadian Goat Run is recognized as one of
We are in very good company! Here are the other 15.....
Don't miss your chance to experience this unique event!
Saturday November 10th
"We are lucky to be running in a decade when a race can be run nearly anytime
we want, but the choice can be a little daunting. Ultimately it comes down to
the features you want in a race, but of the 2,500 possibilities here are 15 races
you may have never heard of that offer something unique for the discerning runner."
- The Great Canadian Goat Run 5K & 10K in Brackley Beach, PEI
- The Not Since Moses 5K and 10K in Five Islands, NS
- The 13K Shore to Shore race in Wiarton, ON
- The Cape to Cabot 20K in St. John's, NL.
- The Oktoberfest Brewskidaddle 5K in Vancouver, BC
- The Try a Trail series in The Winnipeg, MB
- The Beat Beethoven Kingston, in Kingston ON
- The 10K Cross-Border Challenge from Aulac, NB - Amherst, NS
- The Midnight Sun Fun Run 5K, 10K & Half-Marathon in Inuvik, Northwest Territories
- The Moose Jawg Charity Road Race in Moose Jaw, SK
- The Atlas Mad Trapper 5K and 10K Snowshoe Serie in the Gatineau Hills PQ
- The Earth Day Climb and Run for Wilderness in Calgary, AB
- The Totem to Totem Marathon in Haida Gwaii, BC
- The 5K River Valley Rave Run in Grand Bay-Westfield, NB
- The Polar Bear Marathon in Churchill, MB
- This list wouldn't be complete without mention of the Canadian Death Race in AB. This killer challenge is not for the running masses. But for the few fit brave souls daring enough to test their strength, against the Canadian Rocky Mountains, this race offers all for the glory of finishing one of the world's toughest and most unique adventure races.