Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Snowy Wally Rodd 10K


It was cloud and snow and 1 degree.

The Wally Rodd 10km at Rodd Charlottetown Hotel. The out and back course on Old Charlottetown, Victoria Park and Brighton.

Mike MacKinnon won the race and Jennifer Pizio-Perry for the top female.

I finished in 38:33 and came in 5th out of 112 runners.

Next Saturday I run The Great Canadian Goat Run at Great Canadian Soap Company. I hope you come too!

Official Result: 5th out of 112
10K in 38 minutes, 33 seconds


2010 Wally Rodd
2009 Wally Rodd
2007 Wally Rodd
2005 Wally Rodd
2004 Wally Rodd



Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance, inclusion, awareness

2 comments:

Ellen Sherren said...

Great job Alex! I plan to run next Saturday... my first 10K since May. I have a knee injury :(

Ellen Sherren said...

Great job Alex! You're so fast. I plan to run next Saturday too. My first 10K since May.... I have a knee injury :(