Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Freeze Your Gizzard Half-Marathon




It was cloudy and 1 degrees and windy. The Freeze Your Gizzard Half-Marathon and 10km at Atlantic Fitness Centre in Montague.

The course in Montague and country side double loop.

Leo McCosham won the race and Rebecca Pike for the top female. David Thompson won the 10km and Kara Grant for the top female.

I wore a new shoes. I ran the first loop was slow down at 6km big hill in second loop I wore gloves and jacket off to warm enough.

I finished in 2:08:40 and came in 57th out of 62 runners. The leg muscle hurt at 2km but I finish. It was a Olympic Spirit.

This Friday I will attend PEI Roadrunners Award Banquet. I made a slideshow.

More Photos

Official Result: 57th out of 62
Half-Marathon in 2 hours, 8 minutes, 40 seconds

2 comments:

#32 said...

Congrats! Way to fight through the pain and the cold.

Clay said...

Reaching the goal - is the goal, whatever you do. I hope you'll reach all of your personal goals.