Sunday, February 22, 2009

Freeze Your Gizzard 2009 - with a GPS

It was sunny and -6 degrees.

Before the race Jamie give me his old Garmin Forerunner because his got a new one. Thank you very much Jamie! I really like it.

The 10.5km loop course in Montague and countryside.

Mark McCosham and Ellen Sherren for the 10km.

Leo McCosham won the half-marathon and Erin Callaghan for the top female.
I finished in 1:40:42 and came in 14th out of 55 runners.

It was first race of 2009.

On March 6 the PEI Roadrunner Club Award Banquet at Charlottetown Legion.

I making slide show containing 300 photos for it.

The next race is St. Patrick Day 5km Easter Seals run at UPEI. My mom won't be there and my dad attend at race.

More Photos

Photos from the Freeze Your Gizzard 2006-2008

Official Result: 14th out of 55
Half-Marathon in 1 hour, 40 minutes, 42 seconds

Freeze Your Gizzard 2008
Freeze Your Gizzard 2007
Freeze Your Gizzard 2006



(Wonder how the other Alex Bain did today in his half-marathon?)

Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance not cure

No comments: