Sunday, June 14, 2009

PEI Parks Trail Run 2009

It was cloudy and 10 degrees and windy.

The trail run on 5km out and back.

The long sleeve shirt kept me warm.

Scott Clark won the race and Jen Nicholson for the top female.

Scott biked 61km to the race.

I finished in 44:52 and came in 20th out of 82 runners. I won a Big Break hat and gave it to my uncle from Calgary. He liked it a lot.

More Photos

Official Result: 20th out of 82
10K in 44 minutes, 52 seconds

PEI Parks Trail Run 2008
PEI Parks Trail Run 2007
PEI Parks Trail Run 2005
PEI Parks Trail Run 2004


Running
For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance not cure

4 comments:

Adair said...

Nice Job Alex!! Do you like trail runs better, or road races?

Adair

Alex Bain said...

I like road races better. I ran on the trails tip to tip.

Adair said...

Hi Alex,

Asia likes road races better too. She did some trail runs in HS but didn't like them so much. Now she skips the trail runs in favor of road races. She's running in a 10K this Sunday.

Adair

Devon said...

Hi there, I work on behalf of Tourism Prince Edward Island and love the images and events you feature in your blog. We just launched a new site today for travellers to the Island who might benefit from seeing some of your photos and reading your stories. Check it out at www.shareyourpei.com - we'd love your input!