Monday, January 5, 2009

Double Blogged!

This morning's sunrise reflected in our windows

Interesting that today Alex was blogged about here at PLANET3RRY, the blog of a fellow runner on the Spectrum in Knoxville Tennessee, and Alex and his dad & I were blogged about here on Whimfield "Written by a couple in their late twenties, Laura-Jane and Cameron use their experiences on a rural farm as a springboard to ponder the meaning of life–to marvel at the beauty of apple blossoms and the brutal treachery of cold winters."

I'm a regular reader of both blogs, both are in my blog reader.

As Terry tells it, my first contact with him was a number of months ago about his (old) contact forms. I first contacted him to talk to him about his ASDathletes charity and what would have been a simple email turned into a long letter about all the difficulty I had with his various contact forms.

Laura-Jane's post stems from a contest she ran, that I won. She asked if she could tell my story and this is it.

Thank you fellow bloggers.

To all the bloggers in my blog reader, to the ones we stumble across and read once or now and then, and to all the readers of this blog, may we take this opportunity to wish you all
a very Happy New Year.

May you have a safe, happy & healthy 2009.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure! Yours was and is a great story. :)

Unknown said...

You used to juggle FIRE? COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your generosity, for your example and your witness.
An embrace.

Ana

Feliz año 2009