The course map
PEI Terry Fox Run Links:
- The Terry Fox Run HomePage
- The PEI RoadRunner Team - Join the Team or Donate to them here
- PEI RoadRunner Team Pledge Sheets - Once you've joined, download a pledge sheet here
- Run Site Listings across Prince Edward Island
- The Charlottetown Terry Fox Run Facebook Group
- Email Contact for Ch'town Run -firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATE: Sunday, September 16th, 2007
- DISTANCE: 5k & 10k run/walk/bike
- REGISTRATION: 12:30pm -1:30pm @ Victoria Park field near the Dairy Bar. Registration is by Pledges. Last minute entries without a pledge sheet is asked to make a minimum donation of $10 to enter event.
- OPENING CEREMONY: 1:30pm
- START TIME FOR RUN/WALK/BIKE: 2pm sharp
- COURSE DESCRIPTION: 5k loop around Victoria Park and residential area
- FREE BBQ for participants and volunteers!
TEAMS ARE ENCOURAGED!!! Families, and Co-workers can create teams! It is an easy way to fundraise! Each team can register online at www.terryfoxrun.org. On the right hand side of the page under "Registration and Information" click on what type of team you are entering. Each team will be assigned a Team Number unique to them. There is no cost to register a team. Registration is by pledges.
PLEDGE SHEETS...please email email@example.com for locations for where you can pick up a pledge sheet(s). Some obvious places are Superstore and Sobey's, QEH, Sports Centre Weight Room @ UPEI, COOP Basics on Connolly St bulletin board.