Saturday, September 25, 2010

For Sale: Brand New Vibram FiveFinger KSO F41

~ For Sale ~
Brand new
Vibram FiveFingers KSO

Female Size 41 (see chart)
Black

(click image to enlarge, click HERE to go to Vibram's webpage)
"The KSO remains among our most versatile styles for women. Featuring a thin, abrasion-resistant stretch nylon and breathable mesh upper that wraps your entire forefoot to “Keep Stuff Out.” A single hook-and-loop closure helps secure the fit. A non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole is razor-siped for a sure grip, and a 2mm EVA insole enhances plating protection and comfort.

KSO IS BEST FOR: Light Trekking, Climbing/Bouldering, Running, Fitness, After Sport, Water Sports, Yoga/Pilates & Travel

Materials:
UPPER - abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric & Hypalon® straps
SOLE- Vibram TC-1 performance rubber
FOOTBED- Antimicrobial microfiber with 2mm EVA insole

*Machine washable. Air dry.
Weight: Women’s size 38 - 4.7 oz. each, 9.4 oz "


I ordered these and one of my toes was a tiny bit scrunched
so I ordered a pair in 42 that fit much better.
These size 41 have been tried on but not worn.
They are new, with tags, in box.


"I'M A MAN; CAN I WEAR WOMEN'S SIZES? (OR, I'M A WOMAN; CAN I WEAR MEN'S SIZES?)
We have recommended many male consumers to try on a female size FiveFingers and have had great success. The only difference between a male and female FiveFingers is that, male "lasts" are slightly wider and longer than the female models. If your foot is smaller than the smallest male size, certainly try on a female size based on your measurement in inches --you may have much better luck! Alternately, if you are a woman and your foot is bigger than the largest female size, we encourage you to try one of our Men’s models based on your foot measurement in inches."

I'll sell them for what I paid for them - $100. ($85.US plus postage)
If you're interested, email me: jypsy@planetautism.com

These were bought directly from Vibram in the US.

You can buy them (if they're in stock) in Canada
here at MEC for $85CDN plus shipping
but they don't carry female black.


I love mine!

No comments: