Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Course Best 15K Desmond Baglole Scenic Road Run



It was sun and cloud and 23 degrees.

The Desmond Baglole Scenic Road Run in Millvile. The loop course on Millvile road, Old Princetown road and Warburton road.

David Brown won the race and Rebecca Pike for the top female.

I finished in 1:13:42 and came in 19th out of 59 runners. I beat my best race time 21 seconds from last year.


Official Result: 19th out of 59
15K in 1 hour, 13 minutes, 42 seconds


My Nannie came to watch me.





Scenic Road Run 2009
Scenic Road Run 2008
Scenic Road Run 2007

Congratulations to
Steven, Jennifer, Robyn, Jackson & Jonathan

on the birth of Lucas Alexander!

6 days old


Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance not cure

1 comment:

Melody said...

wow Alex, that's fantastic!!! I am so proud of your amazing running times and your excellent commitment to beating your personal bests!

I have enjoyed working with you this summer and look forward to keeping in touch through your blog!

-Melody-