Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fire Juggling

Fire Juggling....

A couple of weeks ago, just before Prom and High School graduation, my daughter mentioned that juggling was on her summer "to do" list.

Then, the other day, one of my youngest son's coworkers, one of the first people I met on PEI when I moved here 31 years ago, told him about my fire juggling.

It occurred to me that this Fire Juggling of mine is something of a myth to my kids. Though they've heard the stories (from me and others) and seen photos, none of them have ever actually seen me do it.


top left: Prince Edward Island ~+~ top right:British Columbia
bottom left:Nova Scotia ~+~ bottom right: Ontario



So... I've decided to start working my way back to juggling fire and, in August, when my eldest son hopes to return to the Island for a visit, I plan to give the kids a demo.


But for now, I'm remastering the balls...


Next month, with luck, a flaming video.....

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, cool ... waiting impatiently for the video!

dinah said...

what Anne said...

Adair Renning said...

oh, now this I want to see!!!