Friday, January 25, 2008

Running in the cold and dark

Last night was the 2nd night of running clinic. We meet at Sporting Intentions at 5:30. It was -14 degrees and colder in wind chill.

We dress in warm reflective clothing. You can see me in the middle of the photo, my jacket glows and my shoe laces glow and reflective bend on his knee. Some of us wearing Yak Trax because avoid slipping. Some people have lights.

There are some people from last group and new people. I know saw a new people like Nancy Morris who training to Boston Marathon. Some other people are training to Boston too.

Last night we run 8km at threshold pace on our running route #2. It was cold enough that the water in my water bottle was starting to freeze but I was warm.

8km (5 mile) PEI In Motion Running Route #2 Map:

No comments: